Job Museum is looking for Relationship Manager in Surat. This is the urgent job vacancy for relationship manger jobs in Surat. Read the job description and Fill the form below to Apply Now.
Job Consultancy in Surat is looking for Relationship Manager for mid-level with prior experience working in a Private bank/ wealth management set up for one of the leading Broking Company in India based at Surat. This Job Vacancy is for experience candidate but freshers can also apply for this openings of relationship manager jobs in Surat.
Wealth management, client acquisition, Equity Market, AUM, HNI clients, Ultra HNI client, HNI relationship, sales, financial planning, relationship management.
Responsibilities for Relationship Manager
- Responsible for meeting the assigned target of margin collection
- Execute trades on the live terminal.
- Managing existing clients & Inactive clients
- Know market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis
- Monitor BSE/NSE and other international market performance
- Provide key clients with daily information related to trading and market movements
- Contact all mapped clients through daily/weekly/monthly calls, regularly Maintaining long term relationships, deepening relationships With Existing High Net Worth Customers So As To Increase Revenue Base For The Company in Surat.
- New Client Acquisition and Revenue Generation through Sale of All Insurance, MF, PMS, Equity Market Etc to HNI Clients.
- Preparation And Execution Of Financial Planning
- Risk Profiling Of Existing & New Clients.
- Regular Portfolio Review of Existing & New Clients.
- You need to keep yourself updated about the latest trends of mutual fund & Insurance market to be able to uplift your expertise and to be able to help KA Group magnify profits.
- Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client’s profile and develop a plan helping the client to reach his short term and long- term investment goals
- Conduct research and analysis on mutual fund & Insurance schemes
- Providing seamless & superior service delivery.
- Travel extensively in Surat for meeting prospective clients.
Job Specification for Relationship Manager
- An MBA/PGDM (Finance/Marketing) Degree holder or focused education in Financial Sector
- Relationship Manager with prior experience working in a Private bank/wealth management set up.
- Handle and manage clients with a minimum investment amount of Rs 1 Cr and above.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in teams.
- Relationship Manager having good vintage in their present as well as previous companies (At least minimum tenure of 3-5 yrs of stability)
- Leads/Client database will be provided, only “Convincing Skills is required.”
- Flexible timings
- Opportunity to settle down in abroad
- Fringe benefits (Non-Cash payments in terms of additional gifts & event vouchers)
- Paid time off
- Opportunity to develop your own team
- There is fast growth and more visibility in the financial sector.
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Allowances and travel reimbursements over and above CTC
- Petrol Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid leave up to certain limit
Grab your Relationship Manager related jobs for both freshers and experienced in Surat. We have a job vacancy & openings for relationship manager across India, But this the urgent vacancy in Surat location. Candidates from outside Surat can also apply, We will schedule your interview accordingly. Find new job and start your career as relationship manager in Surat. We have a very easy process for recruiting the candidates and we help you every way till you get hired in company. Get your dream job in Surat by register with us. All the job responsibility and description mention above, Still if you any doubts you can contact us at any time. We have best opportunity for relationship manager jobs in Surat, Apply today and easily get hired. Interested candidates for relastionship mangaer job vacancy can apply using the form below or you can email us at email@example.com