- Responsible for all compliance as per labour law.
- Employee Relation & IR.
- Sound knowledge in HR Audit.
- Responsible for attending all govt. authorities.
- Employee Communication, Connect & Engagement.
- Employee Grievance Handling.
- Manage Employee Self-service to ensure all employee records, files are up-to-date in software and confidential & act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as compensation & resolve any issues that may arise.
- Prepare various letters like offer letters, appointment letters etc.
- Prepare various HR MIS.
- Manage various committees.
- Should be strong in Excel, Well-versed with HR software
- Reports & should have
- Knowledge of legal compliance.
- MBA (HR)/MHRD/MSW
- Demonstrated success in all Human Resources functional areas within a fast-paced, focused the environment is essential.
- Excellent leadership skills including; good communication, delivery of results, consultative skills and team building.
Work Experience: 4-6 years
Location: Andhkeshwar Road, Amlasad- 25 km from Navsari
Job Timings: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Working Days: 6 days- Sundays off
Salary (Annually): 500000-700000 CTC