Job Museum is looking for HR Executive for a leading IT Firm. Apply now by filling the form below!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reviewing resumes and applications.
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
- Maintaining HR records.
- Training new or existing employees.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC and taxes.
- Handling the full and final settlement of the employees.
- Conducting various welfare activities.
- Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation.
- Regular updating of communication channels.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Checking travel and tour expense bills and record in relevant software for timely credit of the amount into employee’s accounts.
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation.
- Implementing and administering performance management processes.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers.
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
- Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal.
- Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing.
Required Qualification & Experience:
FILL THIS FORM TO APPLY