Job Museum is hiring Business Development Manager for a Leading Educational Firm. Apply Now by filling the form below!
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with Educators and Schools and explaining our courses.
- Execute marketing strategies and implementation of the marketing plan
- To visit the schools & Colleges for course awareness & provide information about various courses offered by Sky blue.
- to participate in events for Promotion, Branding
- Lead generation -Participating in events, exhibitions to generate leads. Organizing customer meets to build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships
- School acquisition -Reaching out to prospective schools through various lead sources like references, channel etc., building a pipeline and signing them up
- School Retention and upgrade -Retaining all existing schools and upgrading the value of business within the portfolio
- Relationship – Managing relationships with the designated schools within the territory
- communication – Ensuring periodic communication with the School Owner / Correspondent and sharing the progress of program implementation in the School
- Coordination – Being the single point of contact for the school and coordinating internally with operations, product specialists and product team to ensure complete and efficient implementation
- Channel Development- Identifying, developing and managing channel partners who can generate new business or influence a sale
- Meeting with Teaching Institutes and explaining to them how they can be benefited
- Data management, follow up
- generating revenue, Brochure/Catalogue designing
- Participating in Event, Fieldwork
- Travelling within the city.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate/Postgraduate in marketing will be given preference
- Only Male can apply.
- Freshers with good knowledge are preferred.
Job Museum hiring business development manager in Surat. Freshers can also apply. This is the latest job vacancy and opening at Job Museum. Get the best job as per your requirement. Just send your resumes by filling the form below and get hired.