About us: We are a global recruitment service having a unique purpose to provide recruitment services with a personalized touch. We work on AI technologies and has focused chiefly on the components of intelligence: learning, reasoning, problem- solving perception, and language understanding. We ensure that you get a job as per your interests, goals, and desires. In India or Abroad, find a job which you have been waiting for long. We will be delighted with unique features like guidance with the right job, training to crack the rounds of interview, verification check, resume preparation which is taking care by a devoted management team. Our goal is to bring like-minded people together and make a smooth process.
- Brainstorming to create new project strategies.
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- Managing company and client expectations.
- Reviewing time frames and budgets.
- Creating sales pitches.
- Executing sales objectives.
- Managing client accounts.
- Finding and following new sales leads.
- You have to generate leads from Linked in sales navigator, etc and have to deal with both B2C and B2B client.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Negotiating sales contracts.
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Researching the market and industry trends.
- If you are a Business development executive, business analyst, certified business analyst, you can apply.
Job Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and a team-player role.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field.
- MBA IT, MBA Marketing, MBA in Business administration is preferable.
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and an email.
Work Experience: 2-3 years
Communication: Speaks Fluent English
Location:– Maan Darwaza, Ring Road, Surat
Job Timings: 10.00 AM – 7.00 PM
Working Days: 6 days- Sundays off
Salary (Annually): 180000-260000 CTC
Incentives: will be discussed in the interview.
The procedure of Interview:
1. TI round with HR Manager.
2. Written test for grammar and communication/ Typing test.
3. Face to Face interview with Director.
4. Salary Discussion and Joining Formalities.
Industry: Recruitment Agency